Judy Loosli has found success in the real estate industry thanks to her core value; do the right thing, not the easy thing. It doesn't matter how hard the right thing is, it's the only way to do anything. Doing the right thing shows honesty, integrity, dedication to the client and others involved. Most importantly, it shows the real value of Judy, and lets her client's know that she is doing everything possible to help them realize the American dream.
Judy's Mission Statement :Making a difference in the lives of others using my natural talents. Providing exceptional real estate service with honesty and integrity. Developing lasting relationships and fulfilling my clients' needs in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
Areas served: Northern Nevada, Central Valley of California: Stanislaus & San Joaquin counties
Specialties: Residential properties, Relocation, Luxury Market, Seniors Community, Ranch/Ranchettes, Short Sales, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property
- President's Circle - 2015, 2016
- Leading Edge Society - 2012, 2013, 2014
- CVAR Masters Club - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- LAR Masters Club - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Resort & 2nd Home Certified